Why don’t we do exercise programs consistently?
Let’s look at some of the most common reasons:
- “I don’t have enough time to go to the gym.” “I don’t want to join a gym.” “I don’t want to buy a bunch of weights or equipment for my house that will only end up taking up space.”
No problem. You don’t have to join a gym, or buy any equipment. This program is all bodyweight exercises, which means you can do them pretty much anywhere, anytime.
- “I don’t have enough time to exercise.”
No problem. I designed this program so you could complete your workout everyday in 15 minutes or less. This, combined with the fact that you don’t need a gym or any equipment, might make this the most convenient exercise program ever!
- “I don’t want to get injured doing a workout.”
Perfect. This program is low-impact, so it’s safe for just about everyone, and it’s intentionally gradual, meaning you start out very slowly, and increase intensity and duration gradually, so there is very little chance of injury.
- “I don’t want to do crazy intense workouts that are going to totally exhaust me every day.”
Many of my clients don’t - that’s why this program is all bodyweight exercises - no 100-pound dumbbells or rack squats. The duration and intensity of this program (which you can easily adjust if you choose) are designed not to exhaust you, but give you a good workout that gets results, without making you want to take a nap one hour later.
- “I’ve had trainers that made me do too much, too fast and I just got overwhelmed and discouraged.”
I hear this all the time. This program works with a gradual progress approach. We start you out very slowly, and increase intensity and duration gradually, so you never feel overwhelmed or too far outside your comfort zone. And, if things are too easy and slow for you at any point, we also show you how you can adjust and increase the progress yourself.
So, what is this program, and how does it work?