Invincible Core Helped Me Drop My Blood Pressure by 40 Points!
I have been retired since December 2011. I have been trying to get in shape. Blood pressure was 160/100 - it is now 110/70 without meds! The Invincible Core is helping me reach the goals I have for my age. The best thing about Invincible Core is I can refer to it whenever I want and I like the videos. It's a a great way to get a stronger core. David Riordan,
Retiree / Speedway, Indiana
...very safe and effective way of exercising the body as a whole.
I have been adding your Invincible Core exercises into my program and it has helped me a lot with reducing the pain to almost feeling no pain at all and I am able to do those movements that I was careful with.
The best thing about Invincible Core is that you explain everything in detail which I find very helpful in understanding what needs to be done correctly. I would describe it as a very safe and effective way of exercising the body as a whole.
Thank you! Astrid Jean Lewis,
Belly dance and danzAcise teacher / Johannesburg, South Africa
...really liked the follow along videos...
I love the progressions, something for just about every fitness level. Plus, it has logical sequence from the very simple (a person like me in the initial stages of surgery rehab) to the most complex.
The options of doing the exercises against the wall or on the floor, with just hands or incorporating additional body parts add to the eventual intensity and overload to improve. I really liked the follow along videos that one can use after understanding the underlying principles involved. The foam rolling videos are also great since there are a lot of bogus techniques floating around on the Internet about it.
The Invincible Core program is a comprehensive and progressive guide to core stability and strength, oriented on continual improvement with built-in injury prevention and options on specific exercises for a variety of fitness levels. Robert Hensler,
Retired U.S. Army Officer / West Point, NY
...simple progressive system...
The Invincible Core program has detailed progression and regression exercises. It is a simple progressive system to teach basic core movements. Chad Bower,
Strength & Conditioning Coach / Fallston, Maryland
Here’s What You Don’t Need with the INVINCIBLE CORE System:
- You don’t need a gym membership
- You don’t need an expensive personal trainer
- You don’t need a DVD player to use this system
- You don’t need to be in shape
- You don’t need to be in perfect health
- You don’t need to leave the safety and comfort of your home
- You don’t need to do endless damaging reps of sit-ups and crunches
What is included in Your Invincible Core Program:
Component #1 - 3-Minute Sequence to Activate the Deep Core & Abdominal Muscles ($67 Value)
This is where things start. If you do not activate the deep core & abdominal muscles, nothing else matters. In this video, I show you how to get to those deep muscles and take you through a simple sequence that you can do every day.
You will be shown:
- The 3 exercises that activate the deep core - the BEST
- A simple sequence of movements that you can do anywhere to target that deep core
- How effective these strangely simple exercises are and how they will change your life
Component #2 - BEST Exercises to Balance Out Your Core & Body ($67 Value)
In this component, I will take you by the hand and lead you through the best exercises to balance out the body. When your body's imbalance, this leads to increased stress on your joints, poor movement, decrease in energy, injuries and poor results. I show you the best exercises to balance out your body and have strong toned core. You will be shown:
- The balance exercises that you need to do every day
- The best exercise to balance out tight hips
- The 3 exercises to eliminate knee and back tension
Component #3 - The 3-Minute Drill That Creates Whole Body Core Strength ($57 Value)
In this component, I will go through the most important movement for whole body core strength. I will show you how to properly do the exercise for maximum results and stay injury free. I’ll get you through a 3-minute drill that you can do anywhere to improve your core strength.
Important key points that you shouldn’t miss:
- How the movements will dramatically improve your hip, knee and shoulder stability
- Multiple variations and progressions that challenge you to get the most out of the movements
- How to avoid the common mistakes that injure people and take them away from their desired results
Component #4 - 7 Step Program to Build A Stronger Back ($57 Value)
Doing this 7-step program is essential in building a stronger core. Following the program will help you get a slimmer waist, a flatter stomach and a healthier back. Discover all the key details to this program and I will help you avoid the common mistakes that people make.
Here’s what you will get:
- A better understanding on how this one movement will dramatically help when it comes to getting a pain-free back. (i.e Gluteus maximus).
- A movement that is excellent to do if you have sore, creaking or painful knees
- How doing this one movement will dramatically help when it comes to getting a strong seat (i.e Gluteus maximus).
Component #5 - Invincible Core Workouts ($57 Value)
We are now in the main event, the Workouts. I bring everything here and build on the balance, health and strength you have built in your core by doing the first four components of Invincible Core. With the help of Donnalee, Sonya and Sheena, we take you through the workouts that will help flatten, carve and tone your abs & core.
Oh ya, here we go:
- Quick 2 to 5 minute workouts to light up your abs and change up your metabolism
- A great workout that you can do by simply using the wall
- Unique workouts that target your core but are easy on your joints
Component #6 – 14-Day Free Access to Invincible Body Program ($499 Value)
Start your 14-day free trial and join the hundreds of satisfied customers worldwide who have already begun their journey to achieve their dream body and life without getting injured.
Explore the, one of a kind, blueprint to get an Invincible Body – FREE for 14 days. The free trial gives you access to the Invincible Body program that you would get as a paying customer for free for 14 days. You'll gain instant access to the blueprint, exercise library, handouts, secret group community and so much more.
You can cancel at any moment during your trial period and you won't be charged. You can cancel anytime, no questions asked, but I know you will be blown away with the results you'll see and feel.
I am sure that you will love the program so you don't have to do anything and your $47 a month paid subscription will start at the end of the 14-day trial. There's no risk – you'll only be billed if you decide to keep the program after your free trial. So what are you waiting for? Begin your journey to Invincible Body - TODAY!
Component #7 - Lifetime Updates (Priceless)
When an author releases another edition of the book you purchased, does he send it to you for free or ask for more money?
I hear you. YES, more money.
But I don’t. I will send you the updates for FREE.
Just like how “Invincible Core” was created, I keep on reading, researching and seeing what foods that I need to add to my grocery list in order to feel and look better.
As I put those foods into my personal list, I will make sure that I will create a list for you as well. When that updated list is done, I will definitely send you a copy for FREE.
Plus if I make changes, updates or additions to the food list of the 6 manuals, you will get them AT NO COST as well.
How does that sound?
All you gotta do is get your copy of Invincible Core.
ALL for $9 ONLY! But wait, there is MORE...
These Are Included in the New Invincible Core 2.0 Version Too!
(NEW) Component #8 - 90-Second Quick Start Video ($17 Value)
Are you ready to use Invincible Core for the first time? This 90-second quick start video will show you EXACTLY what you need to do to start your journey to melt your belly fats and build toned abs. Through this video guide, you’ll be prepared for every step of your journey in advance. The 90-second video strips everything down to the absolute fundamentals so you can get started right away!
We've created the 90-Second Quick Start Video to:
- Guide you through the basics of using Invincible Core
- Show you how insanely easy to follow the program
- Give you an idea on how to get started TODAY!
(NEW) Component #9 - Rapid Exercise Reference Guide ($19 Value)
This takes away any confusion you have and simplifies the Invincible Core program even further by giving you a reference guide that details the exercises. This guide will show you the correct routines you should perform depending on what level of exercise you are doing.
With the Rapid Exercise Reference Guide, you will be able to:
- Ensure that you are doing the exercises properly
- Get an in-depth look at the principles of the program
- Obtain an outline of the exercise routines
(NEW) Component #10 - Encyclopedia of Invincible Core Manuals ($29 Value)
These manuals contain complete library of exercises that includes full colored photos for every exercise along with the details about the precise sets and reps in the Invincible Core program. With the Invincible Core manuals, you’ll be able to know EXACTLY how to do each unique workout on this system.
The Encyclopedia of Invincible Core Manuals will enable you to:
- Know when, where and how to exercise
- Get hold of a valuable resource tool and a directory of exercises included in the Invincible Core program
- Access all the information you'll need during your workout sessions
(NEW) Component #11 - 28-Day Invincible Core Plan ($27 Value)
This workout plan is designed to help you achieve the abs of your dreams in as little as one month! This step-by-step exercise plan contains every secret you must know to burn fat as rapidly as possible. All you have to do is follow along consistently and we will take care of the rest!
Through the 28-Day Invincible Core Plan, you will:
- Learn how to integrate the exercise program to your daily life
- Establish a maintenance plan to keep up with the different levels of workouts
- Find out how to set exercise goals and stick to them
(NEW) Component #12 - Invincible Core Success Sheets ($37 Value)
These “done-for-you” success sheets will help you record the progress of each of the exercises you are performing. You can put these sheets right next to your workout area to help keep you on track. These will keep you accountable and ensure you perform the workouts successfully.
These Invincible Core Success Sheets will:
- Provide an easy reference to exercise routines to enable you to visualize progress and track trends
- Assist you on making sure that you stick to your daily exercise schedule
- Help you record your exercise accomplishments and identify which exercises produce the desired results
When you complete your order today, you'll also get instant access to these Bonuses!
Bonus #1 - 5 Essential Back Pain Exercises ($29 Value)
These are the exercises that I give my clients who wanted to strengthen their back. The exercises are simple and easy-to-follow along with several progressions.
If you are suffering from any kind of back discomfort and looking for a safe, effective and robust program to have a stronger back, then you've found what you are exactly searching for.
Bonus #2 - 5 Stretches that are Injuring Your Back (& What to do About It) ($29 Value)
These are the stretches that lead you to a back injury. Discover the stretches that are dangerous for your back and learn how to overcome them.
I will explain in detail why a certain stretch increases the risk of back injury and re-injury. I will also walk you through the alternatives that you can do to avoid injuring your back.
Bonus #3 - Exercises For Injuries VIP Coaching (Priceless)
With your purchase of the Invincible Core program, you will get access to Exercises For Injuries VIP Coaching.
This is a community where Rick Kaselj and friends of Exercises for Injuries hang out and are there to answer your questions about the Invincible Core. Looking forward to seeing you in the community. This will be the central place where you can ask questions, talk to others and get advice on your specific situation.