#1 – When can I expect to receive my physical DVD in the mail?
It takes the warehouse about 1 - 3 business days to prepare and ship out your DVD. We use the U.S. Postal Service, and what we have found is their expected mailing times are as follows:
- If you live in the continental U.S., it will take 3 - 5 business day to receive your DVD after it’s been shipped.
- If you live in another part of North America (e.g. Canada, Mexico, or states outside of the continental U.S.), it can take 7 - 14 business days for the real, physical DVD to arrive at your address, after it’s been shipped.
- If you live outside of North America (e.g. Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia), it can take 14 - 20 business days to arrive, after it’s been shipped.
If it’s been longer than the expected delivery time as described above and you still have not received your DVD, please email us at support@ExercisesForInjuries.com, or call us at 1-888-291-2430.
#2 – When will I receive my email with download details?
You will receive an email to the email address you used in placing your order within about 15 minutes to give you access to this page. Please save this email with the download details in your inbox and mark as important so you can easily access it whenever needed.
#3 – What if I don’t see the email from Rick?
Check the Trash or Junk folder of your email program. Your email program may have flagged the email as trash, spam or junk.
#4 – How do I ensure that I receive future updates to my program?
Please add news@ExercisesForInjuries.com and News@ExercisesForInjuries.net to your email program. This will allow me to send you updates of the program and other important information. Click here for a quick and easy guide on how to add these emails now...
#5 – What if I have additional questions?
If you have an order question or other concerns, please email us at Support@ExercisesForInjuries.com. When sending an email, please include the name you ordered with, the email address you used in placing the order and your order number. We will get back to you within 48 hours / 2 business days.
#6 – What Will Appear On My Credit Card?
Your credit card statement will show a charge from EX4INJURIES.CO 8882912430 BC
#7 - How do I unsubscribe from these emails?
Please note, if you unsubscribe from my emails, I will be unable to send you program updates and additional information.
#8 – Will anything be mailed to me?
Remember, there is no need to wait for anything in the mail. You get instant access to the program and can download it to your computer, laptop, smart phone, iPad, iPod or tablet right away.
#9 – Should I talk to my Doctor first?
If you have any concerns about your health and fitness, please consult with your doctor to confirm that it is safe for you to do the exercises.
#10 – What if my password does not work?
The password is case sensitive, so make sure to enter the password as it is displayed. Better yet, copy and paste the password. If you are still experiencing difficulties, contact our Support Team at Support@ExercisesForInjuries.com
#11 – I am having issues with the sound and images of the videos, what should I do?
If you have any issues with the videos, especially not being able to hear the sound of the videos, these are the things you can try:
- Try viewing them in a different web browser. The videos support these browsers: Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera and Internet Explorer.
- Try viewing them on your computer or laptop instead of your tablet or smartphone.
- Clean the cache of your web browsers, see if there are updates for your browser and then reboot your device.
- Empty out the trash of your computer, make sure all of the updates are done on your computer especially your web browser and video player. Then reboot your computer.
- Try downloading the “Mobile SD” version of the video to your computer and playing it on VLC media player which is a very stable and clean media player ( http://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html )
- If you have tried all of the above, contact us at Support@ExercisesForInjuries.com and we will help you more.
#12 – I only hear sound through one speaker or headphone, what can I do about that?
For a Mac:
If you hear primarily out of one ear, you can make your computer play stereo audio tracks as mono audio in both the left and right headphones or speakers.
#1 – Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Accessibility, and then click Audio.
#2 – Select the “Play stereo audio as mono” checkbox.